PROCEDURES FOR FILING A COMPLAINT
- If you wish to file a complaint please contact our office to request a copy of the complaint form.
- Complete the form, include any supporting documentation, and mail to the Board.
- Your complaint will be copied and mailed to the doctor with a letter from the Board requiring a response within 30 days of receipt.
- Once the response is received, a copy of the doctor's response will be mailed to the complainant, who in turn will have 10 days to respond.
- Copies of the complaint, doctor's response, and complainant's response will be directed to the Investigative Officer of the Board.
- Probable cause will be determined.
- If probable cause is found, a hearing will be scheduled.